08 July 2011

Graduation Ceremony

 my mom is the one wearing the black suit





My daddy

Primark blouse
Zara skirt
YSL shoe
Gucci bag

Finally, my graduation ceremony was today. I signed THE paper today, I'm so happy and proud of myself. I officially received my title of master of science of accountancy & control.
My parents came from Curacao for the week to be there with me on this very important day, my friends and my love were also there. It does not feel like a big change yet but it soon will be, the life of a career women is getting here and i think I'm kind of prepared for it ;). I got a job at one of the big 4 accountancy firms and will be moving soon back to Curacao. I will miss Amsterdam very much but I'm ready to leave. Anyway i really wanted to wear my new YSL shoes, aren't they just gorgeous, i figure everyone would be wearing blazers which indeed they did so i wanted to wear something quite different but still chic and appropriate, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. you look great and i am in love with your shoes:) great blog.

    Join me on delasheela.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv the color of your skirt and congrats on ur new success

    ReplyDelete