04 July 2011

Gold and black






Zara red blazer (old)
Hugo boss orange jeans
Gucci tote bag
Nine west sandals

As a big fan of transformers I couldn't resist to go watch the third sequel yesterday, i thought it was good but definitely think it could have been better. Still I recommend it to everyone to go watch it. I wore a red blazer from Zara, old one, and my nine west gold and black sandals. I have these sandals like for 3 years now and as before yesterday they haven't seen many daylights. I forgot how cute and comfortable they were. I would want to wear them more often but what about the others that are also stored for at least one year in their box. I need to start wearing them all ;)

1 comment:

  1. Such a great outfit, love the blazer.
    Following you.

    http://talkstyletome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete