27 June 2011

Marc by Marc Jacobs gladiators







Zara white blouse
Zara skirt
Vintage necklace
Primark clutch
Marc by Marc Jacobs gladiator sandal

Hello there, it's been a long time and as you probably noticed i changed the name of my blog. I just kind did not like the old one anymore and so i went to back to basic. Shoes were always my thing, i always would buy a shoe and then focus on what clothes can go with it. I recently found myself only interested in shoes again and so the name from shoes to clothes.
I don't know whether gladiators are back or not, but i really don't care, I bought these Marc by Marc Jacobs diamonds sandal almost two years ago and what perfect time than summer to wear them again. I just love them, it is so detailed and have such a practical varnished navy color, they were kind of expensive at the time but i just could not get them out of my mind. Two years later and I'm still glad i bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment